Follow #EUProjectBIS for more news about the Project

Feedback on peer-to-peer learning

According to the results of the survey, all the event participants noted the highest general level of satisfaction from the event. About 80% of participants noted the event as very relevant and innovative, the remaining 20% replied that the event had innovative and interesting ideas for them.
Regarding the most liked part of the event, opinions divided: 30% each scored a city tour, excursions to enterprises, 20% to a living laboratory, 10% each went to presentations by Russian partners and a quiz. The most useful and inspiring sessions were called excursions to enterprises and to the Living Laboratory.
The materials developed for the event were found useful and convenient in preparation for the event and useful in the future to promote the idea of industrial symbiosis.

We thank the team involved in organizing and hosting the event.

Our team